IT/ Systems Auditor Job at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC
Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB) was licensed in 2002 and started business operations in 2003, precisely, 15 years ago. Its registered trade mark – Infinity Homes is a reflection of the strong desire of the Bank to create endless opportunities for shelter for every category of Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Position: IT/Systems Auditor
Plan, execute and coordinate ITMB PLC enterprise-wide IT audit reviews to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of management Information Systems deployed to support FO’s business processes.
- Support Head of IT in conducting strategic IT infrastructure analysis and implementing workable solutions.
- Provide input into the development of ITMB PLC Disaster Recovery planning initiatives.
- Provide assistance to the statutory year-end audit.
- Provide support to the external auditors in evaluating Management’s IT controls, Knowledge, Skills and Experience.
- Participate in formulating and deploying short and long-term strategic plan for identifying and managing IT related risks.
- Provide input into development of IT strategy, policies and procedures in order to ensure these can safeguard ITMB PLC IT environment.
- Partner with Head of IT and key Finance Managers to ensure satisfactory external audit engagements.
- The position requires a good First Degree and a professional Accounting qualification (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC).
- Five (5) years cognate experience with at least three (3) years in a financial institution.
Application Details here
All qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com clearly stating the Job Title and Reference as the subject of the mail.
Application Closes on 12th January, 2018.
- Quality Control Manager
- Operations Development Analyst
- Instructional Systems Designer at Tek Experts
- Back Office Wireless Engineer
- Junior Network Administrator at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Ltd
- IT Operations Engineer
- Linux System Administrator
- Software Project Management Intern/ Project Assistant / Project Manager
- .NET Software Developer
- IT Support Assistant at eHealth4everyone Limited