IT Technician Recruitment at Primly Premium Solution
Primly Premium Solutions Limited (PPS) is a technology Solution Company established in Nigeria to provide innovative solutions to basic issues that occur in everyday life. Our goal is simple - using technology to solve societal problems. We design web applications, database solutions and offer consultancy services. Our flagship product was recently launched in partnership with Item Registry UK and aims to reduce item theft in Nigeria by combating the sale of stolen items.
We are a fun and energetic team with a culture of excellence. At PPS we understand it takes a team to thrive - Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships
We are expanding our team and looking for talented and passionate individuals to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Technician
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking for an experienced IT Technician to provide technical assistance and support on Computer systems (Hardware and Software) and matters related to IT.
- Ensure all systems are working optimally.
- Be involved in the equipment disposal process
- Diagnose and repair Hardware components
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve, often remotely, basic IT issues
- Install new applications, software, and Equipment
- Assist with configuring and connecting Peripheral equipment to computer systems
- Provide technical assistance and respond to queries via calls, emails, text, and other platforms.
- Setup new staff emails and suspend emails for exiting staff.
- Coordinate and oversee Equipment movement, allocation, and reallocation.
- Process Orders for New Equipment: Source for Vendors, obtain invoices, process requests.
- Assist with network configuration: Install networking equipment like routers, switches, etc.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Uninstall old programs and ensure systems are up to date with antivirus and other relevant Software’s.
- Perform periodic data back up on Google Drive and external storage systems
- Implement scheduled maintenance and routinely evaluate the performance of systems to ensure they are running smoothly
- Record and log all interactions (queries, incidents, and resolutions) in relevant logs
- Provide regular updates to staff through troubleshooting and resolution phases
- Maintain a database of all equipment (Computers, Keyboards, Wireless Adapters, Routers, etc.)
- Draft relevant Usage Policies for IT Equipment
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 2 - 4 years cognate experience.
- Working knowledge of operating systems and network protocols
- Able to diagnose and resolve basic IT Issues
- CompTIA A+ and Cisco Added advantage
- Able to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations
- Ability to multi-task, manage and independently lead various projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the title of your mail.
Note: Feel free to include relevant certifications.
- Database Administrator Recruitment at Renmoney
- Android Developer Job at VPD Money
- Entry Level Graphics Designer Recruitment at KONGA
- ICT / Communications Officer Job at Frandek International Consulting
- Core Network Engineer Recruitment at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Power Network Planning Specialist Recruitment at Siemens Nigeria
- Growth Marketing Manager
- UI / UX Designer Recruitment at Upbase Limited
- IT Officer Job at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
- Xpress Payment Solutions Limited Recruitment for a System Programmer