Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, a reputable Bank, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions.
- You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic.
- You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Design and develop new front end applications for various platforms Help out with front end work on other applications (HTML/CSS/JS in Ruby applications).
- Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining complex existing applications.
- Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Proficient in the use of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, SVN.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems or any other related field.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance.
- Experience in managing crisis.
- A commitment to high professional ethical standards working in a diverse workplace.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices.
- Experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- The ability to accurately identify the cause of a system/application malfunction, interpret that to management and their colleagues, document and propose resolutions.
- Fully understand structured methodologies (e.g. Agile) for using programming code to solve business problems.
- Ensure all changes and implementations are well tested and managed in a controlled manner with full rollback plans.
- Correctly identify when assistance is required and request it accordingly.
- Collaborate with the wider team in matters where their support is required.
- Mobile Application Developer Job at eHealth4everyone
- User Interface and Experience Designer Job at KPMG
- Backend Web Developer
- Backend Web Developer
- PPC Specialist
- Web Developer & UI/UX Designer
- Android Application Developer & UI/UX Designer
- IT Support Consultant