Job Opportunities for Nasarawa State Indigenes of Nigeria
Our client in the Private/Public service has saddled us with the mandate to source for indigenes of Nasarawa State (residing in Nigeria and diaspora) who are graduates in various field of disciplines to gain employment in her organizations. This opportunity is important to strengthen the business manpower plan for the year 2022. Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo various interview and verification sessions, while final successful candidates will go through; training and retraining programs for successful onboarding to her different strategic business units.
Education: HND/B.Sc. graduates with minimum of upper credit and second-class upper from any recognised tertiary institution (in Nigeria and Overseas/abroad) in any course of choice.
Age: Applicants must not be more than 35 years of age by December 2022.
Gender: Both male and female.
Marital Status: Married /Single
State of Origin: Applicants must be an indigene of Nasarawa State(evidence)
Residence: Applicants residing in Nigeria or in Diaspora.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates who meet the above requirement should click the link below to apply not later than 10th February 2022.
OR submit CV and credentials to email@example.com using “Nasarawa” as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Government Relations Officer Job at Alan & Grant
- Nationwide Sales and Business Development Openings
- Humanitarian Affairs Officer / Head of Field Coordination Job at the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)
- Legal and Governance Officer Job at SaroAfrica International Limited
- Nigerian Army (DSSC 27 / 2023) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2023
- Government Relations Intern Recruitment at Procter and Gamble
- Government Relations Specialist Job at Choice International Group
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Massive Recruitment 2023
- 2022 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Nationwide Recruitment
- The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) Massive Recruitment