Job Recruitment at Chris Ejik Group of Companies Limited
Chris Ejik Group of Companies, incorporated in 1987, Chris Ejik Group is a multi-dimensional company with interest in Power Generation &Transmission, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Products, Electronics, and Agro Allied Products. Carving a niche for itself, Chris Ejik Group and its subsidiaries operates in several sectors of the Nigerian economy and is on the move to cover more grounds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Warehouse Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure effective and efficient handling of company inventory while ensuring compliance to Good Warehousing Practice, GMP, QMS and other relevant regulatory guidelines
- Supervise the activities and daily tasks of workers in the warehouse
- Coordinate and monitor the receipt, issuance, storage and dispatch of goods
- Ensure that all products, items, or materials received are sorted, labeled, and stored in an orderly fashion according to company policies and Good warehousing practice
- Ensure the efficient utilization of space, equipment and vehicle making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- Check inventory regularly in order to ensure that all items are accounted for, no stock out and no expiration of goods
- Prepare regular reports of the products and activities in the warehouse on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and communicate with management.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the warehouse as well as the availability of necessary warehouse equipment
- Conduct regular inspections on warehouse conditions, as well as that of vehicles, tools, and equipment
- Supervise and ensure that all security, safety and emergency policies and procedures are followed in the warehouse.
- Ensure proper (timely and accurate) record-keeping regarding incoming and outgoing goods using the company approved documentation procedures e.g the Tally ERP, Stock cards etc
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Assist in planning future capacity requirements
- Ensure the timely delivery of materials for production use and finished goods to the depots.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business administration or Management in a related field.
- At least 4 - 5 years of experience in the logistics, warehouse or inventory field.
- Proven warehouse experience
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Knowledgeable in Good Storage Practice, and Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To assist in meeting all the financial needs of the company by monitoring and maintaining effective financial systems.
- To ensure that the financial policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting principles and practices, both nationally and globally; using the principles to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Participate and provide inputs in the articulation and development of the Finance and Accounts departmental strategy.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of the assigned portions of the management accounts.
- Provide valid inputs to ensure the internal accounting policies and procedures remain relevant to the needs of the company.
- Attend to banking transactions and businesses e.g. depositing, withdrawals, foreign exchange transfers, etc.
- Participate and provide inputs in the preparation, approval and execution process of the annual budget and regular forecasts
- Improve the systems surrounding all aspects of the company’s budgets, forecasts and business planning.
- Participate effectively in the management of the fund disbursement process in line with approved plans.
Requirements and Experience
- A University Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience
- Professional qualification such as: ACA, ACCA, etc is an added advantage.
Basic knowledge in the following key areas:
- Excellent IT skills with high proficiency in the use of MS Excel and accounting packages like Tally e.t.c.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Sovereign Finance Limited Recruitment for a Chief Financial Officer
- Billing Officer Recruitment at Havana Specialist Hospital
- Accountant Job at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
- Accountant Job at TeamAce
- Recent Job Openings at Scib Nigeria & Co. Limited
- Finance / Admin Officer Recruitment at Bishop & Rooks
- Account Assistant Job at CloudFlex Computing Limited
- Financial Associate Recruitment at PoweredUp Consulting
- Finance / Accounting Officer Recruitment at Mobile Screens and Sound Limited
- Assistant Store Keeper Job at EL-ALAN Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited