Job Recruitment at Ginos Ventures Limited
Ginos Ventures Limited is an indigenous distributor of medical consumables and devices across Africa. We provide solutions to all problems of procurement, distribution and supply of all medical consumables. We currently distribute for several multinational healthcare companies and have a working relationship with over 60% of healthcare institutions in Nigeria!.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Store Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- To manage the company's store and oversee all activities related to the store.
- To maintain proper records of all stocks that come in or leaves the store, plan and monitor stock levels
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and send reports to Management.
- Ensure accuracy of the stock levels at all times by conducting stock-taking as may be required, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, etc.
- Ensure adequate record keeping, manage all documentation to confirm stock levels, and maintain proper inventory control.
- Ensure that our accepted proper reorder level is maintained.
- To ensure the correctness in the quality, quantity, specifications, condition of the materials received from vendors.
- Ensure that the store is always clean and all safety protocols are in place.
- Prepare detailed and accurate weekly and monthly Stock Movement and related Reports.
- To perform any other tasks that may be assigned to you by the management.
- BSc. or HND in Inventory Management, Statistics, Accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Store Officer / Manager, Warehouse Manager or a similar role.
Required Skills, Competencies, and Qualities:
- Efficient in inventory management.
- Warehouse management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other software relevant to inventory management.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work smart and use own initiatives.
- Numeracy skills.
Job Position: Product Specialist / Medical Representative
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organizing appointments and meetings with hospitals and Pharmacies in your territory to promote and sell our company products.
- Identifying and closing new business for the organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s medical products.
- Performing product demonstrations for health care staff like Doctors, Pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with clients to encourage repeat purchases.
- Maintaining detailed business records.
- Submitting reports weekly, monthly, and quarterly, as required.
- Staying updated on new developments in the medical field and how such developments can influence the company's business strategies.
- Meet/exceed sales quotas.
- Bachelor's Degree in the sciences or a medical-related field.
- Minimum of 3 years in a Sales/Marketing Position.
- Great communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Persuasive and resilient.
- Top customer service skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Ginos Ventures Limited
- Recent Job Openings at Ekini Consult & Associates
- Graduate Intern Optician Recruitment at Sigma Consulting
- Warehouse Loader Recruitment at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Store Retail Officer Recruitment at Tempkers
- Lorache Consulting Limited Recruitment for Community Pharmacist
- Dental Officer Recruitment at Solid Rock Hospital
- Warehouse Manager Recruitment at Nicole Sinclair
- Medical Laboratory Scientist Recruitment at Zenith Care Hospital
- Accounts / Inventory Assistant Recruitment at Karisa Consults Limited