Job Vacancies at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
Tezza Business Solutions Limited is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the "go to" Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) IT Delivery Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- A service delivery manager is in charge of ensuring that services are delivered to the clients of a business in an efficient manner.
- They are in charge of a number of activities, including project team leadership, quality issues resolution, progress monitoring, tracking KPIs, and managing budgets.
- A service delivery manager plays a vital role in boosting the user experience by ensuring the smooth delivery of top-notch services that meet and exceed customer demands.
Duties, Responsibilities & Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure engagement at least 3 times a week with the client’s Project Management office.
- Track the current capacity strength of the TAAS team and measure them against all Q1 and Q2 activity to determine if to increase the resource capacity.
- The DM is responsible for driving change request initiatives.
- Track overall output of the testing team in alignment to the KPIs agreed upon by the client.
- Process optimization.
- Monitor resource allocation to spot gaps and track output with KPIs.
- Monitor relationship with the PMO and sensitize them to keep to the outlined Work In-Take Process.
- Ensure PMO adheres to proper escalation pathway.
- Monitor resource allocation tool and pipeline.
- Work with HR Business Partner to assist the onboarding process (going forward) of all new resources for the client including the following: Building Access, System Access, VPN Access, Voice and Data Access
- Work with HR Business Partner to ensure that all resources are at their designated workstation during work hours.
- Manage change request orders from end to end.
- Communicate resource needs to Tezza HR.
- Serve new intakes a testing policy to agree to and sign off.
- Maintain governance and documentation repository for IPs.
- Track 90-day game plan gap analysis and optimize reports for daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Ensure weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual communication to the board and the client’s executives.
- Prepare and publish bi-weekly report trends to management.
- Plan, prepare and carry out presentations, seminars and sensitization sessions to drive stakeholder adoption.
Relationship & Human Resource Management:
- Oversee human resources, including hiring, performance evaluation, training, and mentoring of resources.
- Fostering deep relationships with horizontal and vertical team (and stakeholders) to promote efficient departmental communication.
- The Delivery Manager should ensure that he monitors and aligns all operational processes of the domains under him to the clients SLA.
- He ensures that all processes be reviewed, optimized and standardized by all key stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough grasp of projects in order to acquire insight into the extent of service delivery.
- Assuming responsibility for critical incidents, working with relevant stakeholders to resolve issues, and ensuring effective communication among them for post-incident monitoring.
- Analyzing internal and external procedures, and developing plans for optimizing service delivery Business
- The Delivery Manager works with the TaaS Manager the drive strategy across the following pillars to enable business transformation.
- People: partaking in the interview process using domain knowledge of the client and professional requirements of the job to assess potential resources.
- Process: drive adoption and optimization of all processes for project execution across all domains under him.
- Platform: Drive automation using various tools after critical research of the clients needs while opening new opportunities for Tezza.
- The DM should be able to oversee, coordinate and communicate the following reports to the client on a periodic basis.
- Trend Report
- Forecasting Report
- Weekly Report
- Insight Report
- Monthly Report
- Quarterly Report
- Risk Report
- Half-year and Annual Report
Academic & Professional Requirements
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Business Analysis, Project Management, Delivery Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of senior -level leadership, capacity building and management
- Strong Project and people manager skills with a proven track record
- Expert level written and verbal communications skills.
- Exceptional relationship management and networking skills
- Certification in ITIL 4 is a plus.
- Impressive and practical understanding of risk management
- Solid resource planning and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to train and guide junior team members
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks efficiently
- Readiness to demonstrate a proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work, management, assign and allocate resources.
- Familiarity of the Telco space is an added advantage.
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills.
- Ability to track tasks to completion.
- Knowledge of Software Testing and the technology space end to end is an advantage.
2.) Software Development Engineer Tester
Job Location: Lagos
- A Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) has several primary responsibilities, including designing, developing, and implementing test automation frameworks while leveraging programming and business knowledge skills.
- They are also responsible for conducting end-to-end automation testing of business processes.
- Additionally, an SDET plays a critical role in establishing unit testing frameworks and scripts to validate all software components.
- They also write automated test scripts that align with business or product requirements. Furthermore, SDETs are tasked with API automation to validate backend systems and assist in utilizing a CI pipeline for continuous code deployment.
- The individual in this role will be assigned to work with our client in the telecommunications industry.
- Should be a Passionate tester with development exposure for SDET role;
- Must have Training or Prior Work experience on TDD Test Driven Development or BDD Behavior Driven Development Cucumber;
- Must have hands on experience on Selenium Scripting with JUnit, NUnit or similar unit testing framework.;
- Should be proficient with API automation
- Use of de bugging tools ability to analyze stack traces code log files and other artifacts;
- Client Facing and have excellent communication skills;
- Implement automation architecture. (10%);
- Identify project risks and to develop mitigation strategies. (10%);
- Analysis and Design: Participate in a Test Design Review Board for integration test plans;
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming and programming proficiency in Java;
- Working knowledge of version control system Git
- Working knowledge of a CI system ideally Jenkins;
- Should be able to handle end to end application lifecycle;
- Create and execute functional and non-functional tests solutions. (10%);
- Independently designs and delivers code for products with a quality mindset;
- Execute Testing with complex org setup, varied data shapes.
Qualification and Skills
- 1+ years of technical experience as an SDET or related role.
- Java (4 years);
- Team Leadership experience directing work and mentoring 2 or more Automation QA testers;
- Test complete experience is a big plus;
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and understanding of core Kubernetes concepts (Deployment, Pod, Config Map, Secret);
- Understanding and experience with object oriented design (OOD);
- Functional/integration tests (3 years);
- Taking ownership of timely, quality software delivery;
- Built automated testing frameworks and experience with Selenium (or similar automation tools);
- Experience developing in at least one of following languages Java, Python, C#, Ruby;
- The web portal is an AWS application with Oracle back end;
- Knowledge of REST service patterns and other client/server interaction models;
- Experience Java / Angular front end;
3.) Backend Developer (NodeJS) Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- Identify, brainstorm and resolve large and small product issues
- Own major application features and take responsibility for their maintenance and improvement over time
- Collaborate with cross functional teams for technical design discussions, pair programming sessions, and code reviews
- Write pragmatic, performant, clean, and testable code that works consistently
- Work to improve the quality of the codebase on a regular basis
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 1+ years of relevant software development experience
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Prior experience in Node.js
- knowledge of Next.js, E-commerce tools, Contentful, API payment and AWS Lambda is nice to have
- Must be fluent in English communication.
- Cloud Security Engineer & GRC Job at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)
- Full Stack Web Developer (Laravel, PHP Platform) Job at Mooreadvice
- Job Openings at Japhet Job Consultants
- IT Web Designer Job at Stallion Technologies Limited
- C# Developer Job at Uridium Technologies
- Java Front End Developer Job at Uridium Technologies
- Fraud Prevention Officer Job at Moniepoint
- Junior Software Developer (C# & ASP.Net Core) Job at xPlug Technologies
- AI Engineer Job at Wazobia Technologies
- Web Developer Job at Authentic Nigeria Football & Allied Sports Supporters Club