Juan Industries Graduate Management Trainee Program 2018
Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
Job Position: Graduate Management Trainee Program
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Entry level/ Full Time job
- Are you self-driven, confident, enthusiastic and passionate of building a career? Would you like to make your passion a reality? Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class in business and scientific world? Then you are just the right candidate for the job.
- We are currently looking for qualified individuals, who consistently thrive for excellence to be part of a dynamic and professional team of expert in our organization
Eligible candidates should:
- Applicant should not be more than 28 years old of age and 30 years for law students and postgraduate-degree holders as at the date of application
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math)
- Have a minimum of second class
- Have a minimum of HND/BSc from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Discipline: applicant from any field of study may apply, as adequate
training will be given to successful candidates.
- Salary: N130000-N150000 including incentives
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Method of Application
All qualified applicants should forward their updated CV to the HR through this e-mail address: email@example.com Using post applied for as the subject of the mail.
- All CV should be in MS word format and applicants who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically, only
- shortlisted candidates will be contacted