Junior Java Developer Job at Jemi-Neil Consulting
Jemi Neil Consulting - Our client, a capital market investment company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Junior Java Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Reports to: Head of Engineering
About the Job
- This is a permanent role. Qualified candidates would join and support a team of dynamic developers. You will report to the Head of Engineering while managing cross platform applications running on distributed systems.
- These applications require constant customization and upgrade to extensions for our clients. Most of these applications and modules contained are written with Java EE APIs and thus require a seasoned Java developer/architect to support them.
To succeed in this role:
- Candidates would be required to interface with external consultants, create APIs and security protocols in line with world?s best practices for integrations with external applications.
- Candidates are required to possess good interpersonal skills and should be proactive in carrying out research in solving issues encountered with little or no supervision.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in the Information Technology field
- Java and Java EE developers
- Good work experience working on spring Framework and Spring Boot Projects.
- Must be able to consume and expose services in both REST and SOAP Protocols
- Must understand principles of SDLC
- Must be able to use git and github.
- A working knowledge of CDI (context and dependency injection)
- Extensive knowledge working with open source web containers
- Database management and migration scripts.
- Knowledge of JVM management and performance tuning.
- Deploying java applications in Docker containers is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps is an added advantage.
- Solid working knowledge in all required software and programming languages.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter (Highlighting similar work experience) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject- Junior Java Developer.
- Social Media Officer Job at Deangelo Limited
- Product Analyst Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Full Stack Developer Job at Proten Internationa
- Water Treatment Operator Job at Denna Rossi Limited
- Machine Operator Job at Denna Rossi Limited
- Factory Line Technician Job at Denna Rossi Limited
- Production Manager Job at Denna Rossi Limited
- Blowing Machine Technician Job at Denna Rossi Limited
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Denna Rossi Limited
- Graphic Designer Job at CourierPlus