Junior Project Officer Job at ReelFruit
ReelFruit, founded in 2012, is the market leader in the healthy snack category, pioneering the introduction of healthy dried fruit as a snack in the Nigerian market. The company was founded on a mission to build a scalable agribusiness to add value to raw materials locally and produce, package, and distribute locally-made snacks that could sit on any shelf in the world!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Junior Project Officer
Job Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a Junior Project Officer, based in Abeokuta, Nigeria to join the company in this exciting phase of its growth to build the first-of-its-kind fruit processing company in Nigeria.
- We are looking to hire a Junior Project Officer who will be responsible for the supervision of resources, monitoring project execution, handling budgets, and performing a variety of project-related administrative duties
- Supervise the execution of tasks that are delegated and assigned, delivering them within specified time and defined expectations.
- Ensures compliance with all laid down policies of the company.
- Supervises and monitors the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Monitors the status of agreements and contracts, and reports the status, variations, or discrepancies to the Line Manager
- Acting as recording secretary in internal and external project meetings, Prepares and distributing minutes and action item summaries
- Ensure adherence to health safety policy and other requirements on site
- Liaises with individuals working on projects, arranging, and confirming site visits and meetings.
- Collate, prepare, and submit weekly and monthly reports.
- Clearly communicate the progress of periodic initiatives to internal and external stakeholders as directed.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or any Engineering field, Project Management or other relevant discipline.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in manufacturing or any factory experience
- Excellent oral, written, and listening communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, proactivity, creativity, and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Excellent Google suit & Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of industry and business competencies
- Initiative and creativity
- Project Officer Job at Plan International
- Job Vacancies at Women without Walls Initiative (WOWWI)
- Project Officer Job at Atlantic Exhibition Nigeria Limited
- Project Engineer Job at Nestle Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at IO Furniture Limited
- Job Vacancies at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Project Manager Job at Excellent Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Hugo
- Project Engineer Job at BASSCOMM Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager Job at Tezza Business Solutions Limited