Key Account Representative - Enugu
Flexedge Limited - Our client in the FMCG sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Key Account Representative
Job Location: Enugu
- The Key Account Representative handles the distribution of the brand within assigned outlets.
- He/ she is responsible for collection of receivables and is the key source of information for movement of goods/brand
- He/ She is responsible for marketplace / competition feedback
- He/ She is must build and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, ensure visibility, achieve sales targets and deliver high quality customer service to the existent and potential clients.
- Ensures smooth supply of the goods at outlet within stipulated timelines
- Stay abreast of the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to brands / products
- Effective coverage of minimum 10 outlets per day as per assigned route plan
- Ensures effective processing of PO based on approved standards and guidelines
- Drive prompt reconciliation with all stores to avoid out of stock situations
- Coordinate all merchandisers activities to ensure compliance and seamless execution
- Provide market feedback to the Sales Manager regarding movement of goods / brands
- Develop a network of strong relationships with key stakeholders, to meet the objectives of the Brand & the personal objectives of the company
- Collate and send weekly reports including competition activity and pricing Ensuring best standard merchandising; Ensuring optimum image, visibility and efficiency
- Motivate, monitor and inspire attached merchandisers in attached outlets
- Ensure merchandisers are fully aware of any Marketing Plan, promotion, events etc
Skills / Competence Requirements:
- Excellent Relationship management skills
- Creative, smart, intelligent with eyes for details
- Must be able to drive and very mobile with excellent knowledge of roads
- Personal organization and self-discipline
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great Networking and social skills
- High Energy level
Required Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Social Science or related discipline.
- At least 3-4 years' experience in Key Account Sales role with field based experience in FMCG sector is a MUST
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft suite - MS Excel, Word, Power Point
- Must be resident in any of the location stipulated locations
Application Closes on..
11th November, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to email, using the position and location as the subject of the mail. Example “Key Account Representative - Enugu”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Accounts Officer Recruitment at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Account/Audit Officer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Internal Auditor Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Accounting Supervisor Job at Carlcare Development
- Accountant Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Accountant Job at ELROI Global Services Limited (Elroi)
- Chartered Accountant Job at Lorache Group
- Accounts Assistant Job at DMV Nigeria Limited
- Internal Control Officer Job at Grubbix Catering Services
- Finance Manager Job at Ideanet Intellectual Property Limited