Kitchen & Bakery Manager Job at Addas Ultimate Limited
Addas Ultimate Limited, a new ultra modern high rise shopping mall located at the heart of ikeja. We are your ultimate choice in retail service delivery, passionate about making our goods and services put a lasting and statisfying smiles on the faces of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Kitchen & Bakery Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Ensure that a high standard of (personal and professional) hygiene is maintained in the kitchen/bakery production area before, during and after the production process.
- Ensure compliance with company’s set standard on personal grooming.
- Ensure the company provided uniforms and kit worn in the right manner - Always wear gloves, caps, aprons, uniform, coats, and boots.
- Ensure that the work area is cleaned before, during and after use with recommended solutions & chemicals.
- Ensure all equipment are cleaned in line with the hygiene & safety standards as enshrined the SOP & on-the-job training by the superiors.
- All checklist on Operations, Hygiene, Health and safety standards are observed.
- Wearing safety/protective clothes/uniform at all times on duty & ensuring other team-mates does the same.
- Ensure correct dress kits and PPE (personal protective equipment) are used in line with laid down procedure - always wear gloves, caps, aprons, uniforms, coats, boots etc.
- Proper/correct usage of equipment in order to ensure minimum wastage of ingredients during production process.
- Partake in the implementation of daily production plan:
- Assist in planning and implementation of production as per targets.
- Ensure the timely implementation of the daily production plan to details as set out by the department manager and target is met.
- Ensure strict adherence to the SOP on production – measurement, time, order, process etc.
- Ensure the use of the right product both in quality and quantity.
- Ensure the timely availability of various products to the sales department; correct products in correct quantities are available at the correct time of day or week.
- Candidates are expected to have at least three years experience.
- Only candidates who live within ikeja will be considered..
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Kitchen & Bakery Manager" as subject of the email.
- Female Chef Job at Aymie Staffing Solutions
- Regional Admin / Facilities Manager Job at A leading Conglomerate
- Managing Director Job at A leading independent Oil and Gas exploration and production company
- Operations Manager Job at Connect Rail Services Limited
- Chef Job at Brooks Advisory Services Limited
- Lead Impact Job at MasterCard Nigeria
- General Manager Job at FSDT Consulting
- Chef / Cook Job at Assie Hotel and Suit Limited
- Operations Manager Job at IBIC Investment Holdings
- Hotel General Manager Job at An Ultra-modern Hotel