Lagos Business school Young Talents Programme 2021
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: LBS Young Talents Programme 2021
Job Location: Lagos
Programme Date: July 30th and 31st, 2021
- The purpose of the two-day programme is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from the university
- The primary objective of engaging with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and shortlist suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy.
- We will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members. This programme would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent.
The LBS Young Talents’ Programme will:
- Introduce participants to life in LBS as a faculty member, researcher and admin staff
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD programme
- Discuss the LBS culture, history and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA programme
- The candidate should not be above 30 years old.
- The programme is open to final year undergraduates and Masters Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates.
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first-class or second class upper.
- Previous participants of the YTP are not eligible to apply again.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should download and fill the YTP Application form, Additionally, make a one (1) minute introductory video of yourself, mention your educational background, leadership experiences and/or work experience (if applicable).
Forward the completed form with your resume, video and proof of academic qualifications as an attachment to: email@example.com.
- Pivotage Consulting Recruitment for Remote Ad-hoc Staff
- RightSight Specialist Eye Centre Recruitment for Graduate Medical Receptionist
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited
- Graduate Female Engineer Recruitment at AIM Consultants Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Multipro Consumer Product Limited
- Graduate Customer Experience Officer Job at God is Good Motors (GIGM)
- Graduate Accounting Intern Recruitment at First Excelsia Professional Services
- DCSL Corporate Services Limited Graduate Internship Programme 2021
- Graduate Trainee Finance / Admin Officer Recruitment at Moytel Consultants Limited
- Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Technician Recruitment 2021