Logistics Assistant Job at Emel Solar Solutions
Emel Solar Solutions, is a pioneer and leading player in Nigeria’s solar energy, providing reliable solar products and innovative solutions. We started small, with a flagship product targeted at off-grid communities, today we offer a variety of solar lighting products and solutions to homes across all 36 states in Nigeria. We mandate ourselves to provide innovative, customized, affordable solar products & solutions primarily to people living in off-grid communities – through innovative, customized and affordable solar products & solutions primarily to people living in off-grid communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Our re-engineering consultancy team is seeking to hire a Logistics Assistant. Candidate will also analyze and manage business data.
- You will optimize the supply chain functions, reporting performance to operational stakeholders and work with vendors to ensure return and disposition actions are met timely and accurately according to contractual terms.
- This position will work closely with the Supply Chain and Procurement Manager, external vendors as well as internal operations groups to ensure the supply chain process is seamless, efficient and leads to reduced inventory cost, significantly reducing waste in the value chain.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship, deliver)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Collect and send invoices to appropriate department
- Assist peers as required (coordinate meetings, training, etc.)
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Prepare and submit contractor
- Coordinating travel of company personnel; booking flights, hotels, etc. – when required
- Entering the daily data from suppliers into computer system
- Prepare and weekly monthly reports
- Run errands in town (postal services, pick up supplies)
- Obtain RFQ’s and submit to proper department.
- Proficiency in inventory software, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Team player.
- Driver Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer Recruitment at CGC Nigeria Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at Virtuality Consulting
- Senior Logistics Manager Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Ongoing Recruitment for Admin and Logistics Coordinator at Search for Common Ground
- Dispatch Rider Job at PHOLUKS Children World
- Dispatch Rider Job at a reputable company
- Logistic & Procurement Officer Recruitment at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Logistics / Procurement Assistant Recruitment at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Cargo / Logistic Manager Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited