Logistics Assistant Job at LONTOR
LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Report shipment deliveries schedule
- Prepare and submit an activity report
- Manage the execution and implementation of the policy regarding logistics and warehouse
- Follow up the supply/distribution of modern trade channel
- Plan, arrange and execute product delivery plan
- Manage company fleets of trucks for delivery actions
- Communicate with 3PL service providers where needed
- Comprehensive management and strategic planning in carrying out all related logistic activities in accordance with company business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain / Transport Management.
- Minimum of 3years of experience
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Good numerical skills.
- Good Microsoft skills (Word, Excel)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of email.
- Logistics Officer Job at Nicole Sinclair
- Logistic Officer Job at Terre Des Hommes
- Logistics Foreman Job at MacTay Consulting
- Dispatch Rider Job at FHON Consulting
- Current Job Vacancies at Home Technologies
- Logistics Manager Job at Diversity Talent Management Limited
- Employment Opportunities at KONGA
- Stock Keeper Job at Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited
- Logistics Bike Rider Job at EjiCareers
- Dispatch Rider Job at Crossover Microfinance Bank