Logistics Bike Rider Job at EjiCareers
EjiCareers - Our client in the Logistics Industry is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Bike Rider
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Dispatch Rider you will be responsible for pickup and delivery of different kinds of packages ranging from groceries, food items, documents, fashion items, etc and delivering these items to customers at various locations such as residences, estates, offices, hospitals using our company assigned motorcycle.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address
- Ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Responsible for collecting monies for bought items upon delivery to the customer.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience / Qualifications
- A minimum of OND in any field of study. Relevant experience is an added advantage
- 2 - 5 years work experience.
Competencies / Skills:
- A minimum of OND Certificate
- Proven experience as a logistic rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good numeracy skills for delivery and expense records
- Polite and able to get along with people
Behavioral Qualities/Other Competencies:
- High entrepreneurial acumen
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Goal, quality and excellence orientation
- Ability to motivate others to achieve goals and instil confidence whilst respecting and supporting colleagues and team members to reach their full potential.
- Ability to translate strategic objectives into everyday activities
- N45,000 - N80,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Logistics Bike Rider" as subject of the email.
- Career Openings at 54gene
- Finance & Supply Chain Officer Job at IT Horizons Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- Fleet Maintenance Supervisor Job at Novo Car Rentals
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment
- Experienced Dispatch Rider Job at Conciliandos Solutions Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at Swissdarl frieght and logistics ltd
- Logistics Officer Job at Nelson Courier Express
- Logistics Procurement Support Job at Recore Limited
- Job Vacancies at Kilimanjaro