Logistics Officer Job at NERI Nigeria
The North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria - An International Development Organization is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Officer
Job Location: Abuja
- The Logistics Officer is responsible for supporting operations in all activities at the state office.
- The Logistics Officer will support a range of operational duties than span from maintaining inventory and ensuring compliance to the operational policies. This position will be based in Monguno, Borno State.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The Logistics Officer will report administratively to the Program Manager and technically to the Administrative Manager based in Abuja with a direct communication line to the Logistics Manager in Maiduguri.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure that office operational policies are followed and compliant with policies;
- Responsible for maintaining inventory and coordinating compliance with project and donor policies;
- Travel as needed to LGA districts to monitor inventory and logistics
- Assist with office operations and procedures; managing the filing systems; supply requisitions (stationery, utility payments)
- Supervise support staff (i.e. cleaners, drivers, security guards, etc.)
- Co-ordination and maintenance of systems related to Housekeeping.
- Coordinate and maintain the office fleet management and efficient use of project vehicles and other transport services in support of program objectives
- Coordinate travel bookings for the state office – flights, hotel, airport pick up/drop off
- Arranging regular maintenance of electrical equipment and safety devices
- Perform other tasks, as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- University degree in related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of general work experience with at least 2 years of related experience is required.
- Experience working on USAID or similar internationally-funded programs.
- Strong knowledge of donor procurement rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to solve challenging and complicated logistical issues.
- Experience with budgeting and cost analysis.
- Strong ability to use and develop management and tracking systems.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English as well as one or more of the local state languages in the North Eastern part of Nigeria is required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents below to: firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title and location on the subject line, your cover letter and Resume/CV.
- A current Curriculum Vitae (CV) listing all their work experience and qualifications; AND
- A Cover Letter.
- Dispatch Driver Job at Talents and skills africa
- Dispatch Rider Job at Kilimanjaro
- Dispatch Rider Job at Vincintore Limited
- CAV Rider Job at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at AT & A Group
- Logistics and Procurement Manager Job at Interrand Group
- Land Transport Officer Job at Maventeq Systems
- Dispatch Rider Job at Dreams Skills Placement Agency
- Logistics Manager Job at Tempkers
- Dispatch Rider Job at DreamWorks Global Logistics