Logistics Officer Job at Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing - Our client, a community Pharmacy requires the services of an experienced candidate to manage the delivery of all goods by AIR and SEA from origin to destination in the vacant role:
Job Position: Logistics Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
- Ensure and maintain quality throughout the logistic processes.
- Plan warehouse and distribution centres for efficiency in operations.
- Organise transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information from point of origin to delivery and arranging for services as the need arises.
- Review freight rates and other transportation costs.
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways.
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule.
- Minimum of OND in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years + experience in Supply. Chain / Logistics Management.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Dispatcher Job at Medexia Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at AT & A Group
- Fleet & Logistics Manager Job at DRYVA Logistics
- Logistics Officer Job at Action Against Hunger
- Logistics Supervisor Job at Babban Gona
- Logistics Officer Job at Christian Aid
- Dispatch Rider Job at Invent Alliance Limited
- Fleet Manager Job at DRYVA Logistics
- Delivery Personnel Job at Destiny Media
- Dispatch Rider Job at Viliangel