Machine Operator Job at Adady Global Industries Limited
We at Adady Confectionery, are constantly engaged in manufacturing, and supplying a qualitative, dependent and variation of Caramel Popcorn, Peanut Butter, Potato Chips and Potato Tomato chips and more. Our entire food assortment is loved by buyers all over Nigeria. Maintaining the highest standards of service, we are growing rampantly with experienced, dynamic and dedicated professionals to provide moisture-free, crispy, mouth-watering and hygienically packed, fresh range of assortment food packs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Machine Operator
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
- Perform safety and maintenance checks on the machine regularly
- Operate production machine in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure quality objectives are achieved and equipment downtime is minimized.
- Maintain production line and equipment to a high level of hygiene
- Perform effectively machine set up and change over.
- Understanding the operating conditions, control and adjust machine settings (eg speed)
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production cycle.
- Make sure that the products manufactured from the machine are of good high quality.
- Make adjustments to improve product quality when necessary.
- Monitor the machine regularly to arrest preventable breakdown.
- Maintain and clean machines and tools before, during and after each shift
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running.
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output.
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors
- Perform basic cleaning, inspection, lubrication (CIL) on the machine.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area by ensuring that machine/ machine environments are clean and organized appropriately.
- Applicant must reside within or very close to Epe orAjah
- NABTEB or ND (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and Instrumentation)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working experience in FMCG sector.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com indicating the position Title (i.e Machine Operator) as the subject of the mail.
- Employment Opportunities at Greenlight Planet
- Mechanic Technician Job at Strongmas Automobile Limited
- Greenfield Consulting Recruitment for a Machinist (Furniture Factory)
- Technician Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at Uleval Technology
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Employment Opportunities at GZ Industries
- Career Opportunities at Twin Star Industries
- Truck Electrician Job at Quanlee Overseas Warehouse
- Ongoing Recruitment at Perfection Motors