Maintenance Manager Job at UnoCasa Limited
UnoCasa is a full service Human Resources Consultancy business with focus on Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Consultancy services. Our raison d’etre is the notion that your people are your advantage and proffer people-centric solutions to ensure your team accomplish your business goals.
We are not your run of the mill HR Company, we believe in team diversity and teamwork; we believe that the workplace should have an ambience that inspires productivity of the team; and the application of technologies to enhance efficiency. We know that every business is unique and tailor HR solutions to your organisation’s needs. Our clients are in various sectors not limited to engineering, education, health oil & gas, government, media, finance, retail, lifestyle, consultancy firms and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Maintenance Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Manager- responsible for developing maintenance procedures and ensuring their implementation throughout the company.
Your Job Functions includes but not limited to:
- Supervising and leading all maintenance processes and operations.
- Tracking expenses and overseeing the budget for maintenance.
- Maintaining all machinery to ensure it is at working standards.
- Creating and implementing maintenance procedures.
- Conducting regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Planning and managing all repair and installation activities.
- Ensuring all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assigning repair schedules and evaluating repair cost estimates.
- Documenting and preparing daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Overseeing equipment stock and placing orders for new supplies when necessary.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Facility Management, or a similar field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge of facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Material Engineer Job at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
- Senior Process Engineer Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Site Architect / Engineer Job at Mshel Homes Limited
- Senior Engineer (Scrum) Job at Flutterwave
- Civil Engineer - Quality Assurance / Quality Control Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Job Openings at HRLeverage Africa
- Electrical Engineer Job at Sagar Vitaceuticals Nigeria Limited
- Quality Assurance Engineering Manager Job at Reliance Health
- Engineering and Projects Manager Job at Cainergy International Limited
- Engineering Marine Advisor III Job at ABNL Limited