Maintenance Officer Job at IBIC Investment Holdings
IBIC Investment Holdings is a leading Pan-African investment company with major interests in real estate, digital currencies, agriculture, and hospitality. Our approach is to take up active roles in every company we invest in, with a mindset of providing leadership that fosters value and growth. The ultimate goal is to deliver superior value to our chosen markets.
Because our investments are broad-based and long-term, we invest specifically in sectors that demonstrate growth; and by so doing, leverage our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios. As of today, our current investment portfolio cuts across construction, property development, hospitality, financial services, and agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Maintenance Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a thorough Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of the premises.
- You will perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as electrical installations & maintenance, painting, HVAC installations, plumbing, etc.
- A Maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
- The goal is to maintain the buildings and common areas in the best possible condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels, etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration, and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure the functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows, etc.)
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry, etc.)
- Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed.
Other Skills Education and Experience
- 3 years of Proven experience as a maintenance technician (Preferably in hospitality)
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Certified HSE professional.
- Salary: N80,000 - N100,000 Monthly.
- Attractive Salaries: Our goal is to acknowledge our employees' skills and performance, while at the same time respecting the principles of fairness and non-discrimination.
- Regular Support: Meeting in a calm setting, conducting an appraisal and setting targets is a valuable process, both for managers and employees. Several meetings or discussions are held throughout the year to facilitate dialogue and motivate teams.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Material Engineer Job at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
- Senior Process Engineer Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Site Architect / Engineer Job at Mshel Homes Limited
- Senior Engineer (Scrum) Job at Flutterwave
- Civil Engineer - Quality Assurance / Quality Control Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Job Openings at HRLeverage Africa
- Electrical Engineer Job at Sagar Vitaceuticals Nigeria Limited
- Quality Assurance Engineering Manager Job at Reliance Health
- Engineering and Projects Manager Job at Cainergy International Limited
- Engineering Marine Advisor III Job at ABNL Limited