Maintenance Officer Recruitment at C & I Leasing Plc
C&I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
The company has since grown to be one of the largest equipment leasing and rentals company in Nigeria with 2016 revenues of N17 billion, a staff strength of over 5,500 people and subsidiaries in Nigeria, United Arab Emirates and Ghana. The company also has three main business lines namely; Fleet Management, Personnel & Business Process Outsourcing and the Marine business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Maintenance Officer
Job Location: Edo
- We are currently seeking to hire a Maintenance Engineer who ensures that all automobile are working properly. Recommended Candidate will be responsible for working on a wide variety of automobile.He will perform routine maintenance, troubleshoot problems and make repairs as needed.
- Ensure adequate documentations of all repairs and maintenance jobs
- Produce reports on maintenance jobs done at our workshops, spares consumed
- Recovery of broken-down vehicles to ensure vehicles are not vandalized at their point of breakdowns.
- Liaise with third party workshops on establishing Expected completion date of each repair and monitor.
- Ensure that all vehicles taken to the workshops are inspected and reported before approvals of estimates to forestall vendors quoting for parts that need no replacement.
- Raise requisition for payments of towing vendors and one-off repairs at outside locations.
- Ensure vehicles are taken to the workshops as soon as job orders are raised, and each workshop gets a PO on approval of estimates.
- Exercise due diligent and care in maintenance and repairs of allocated vehicles to ensure quality service
- Ensure that all spares quoted/issued are utilized as intended. All unapproved used of spares shall be deemed to an act of breach of trust
- All completed repairs must be removed from the workshops by timely reporting to the fleet officers for such completion.
- Documentation of all works allocated and done.
- B.Eng/HND in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Age:25-35 years.
- 3-5 years of experience in automobiles repairs and diagnosis.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Understanding electrical,air conditioning, heating and electronic systems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
- Electrician Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Mechanical Engineer (M/F) Job at SPIE Oil & Gas
- Technical Training Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
- Electrician Job at Salvador Towers
- Technical Supervisor Job at Schneider Electic Nigeria
- Facility Manager Job at S-TEE Schools
- Biswal Limited Engineering Trainee recruitment 2019
- Construction Engineer Job at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Project Engineer Recruitment at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited