Management Trainee Recruitment at De Raph City Travel and Tour
De Raph City Travel and Tour - We are passionate and professional in our field is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Management Trainee
Job Location: Ile-Ife, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Relationship Manager to be responsible for engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships.
- The Customer Relationship Manager will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients. You should also be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- To be successful as a Customer Relationship Manager, you should possess excellent communication skills and maintain the core values of the organization.
- You will conduct quality assurance surveys to determine customer satisfaction and use the findings to improve on areas of complaint. Ultimately, an outstanding Customer Relationship Manager will work closely with Sales and Accounts Managers to ensure that all staff preserves relationships with clients.
- A Bachelor's degree in Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Superior product knowledge.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
N65,000 - N85,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Graphics Designer (NYSC) Recruitment at TeamAce
- Receptionist / Floor Manager Job at Rockville & Co.
- NYSC Intern Reporter Job at Mighty Media Plus Network Limited
- Freelancer Job at GentRoyal Koncepts
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Hall 7 Real Estate Limited
- Graduate Legal Intern Recruitment at Transport Services Limited
- Jaunee Farms Enterprises Management Trainee Recruitment
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at Waje Smart Solutions
- DUFIL Prima Foods PLC Graduate Trainee Program 2020
- Young African Works IITA Project & Training Program 2020