Manager, Human Resources Job at Arnergy Solar Limited
Arnergy is a distributed utility providing energy reliability to SMEs and economic clusters in emerging market with flexible acquisition options including energy Subscription (ES) based on monthly fixed fee, consumer financed Lease to Own (LO) with monthly instalment or a Outright Sales (OS) option. Arnergy is on track to deploy excess of 100 Megawatt installed PV capacity powering more than 35,000 businesses across impact sectors not limited to Healthcare, Education, Hospitality by 2023. If you are excited to be part of the solution to Africa's energy crisis starting with Nigeria, we are happy to have you on board.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Manager, Human Resources
Job Location: Lagos
Job type: Full time
Resumption Date: Q1, 2019
- Directly responsible for the coordination of the human resource & staffing function.
- Research, develop and implement a robust performance appraisal system.
- Develop and make recommendation to improve organization's HR Policies, procedures and handbooks.
- Ensure good working knowledge of Labour law amongst managers and employee.
- Help employees and their managers in disciplinary and performance matters, including strategies and metrics for monitoring the discipline and employee's work.
- Serve as the go to person for all employee relation matters.
- Identifying employee training needs, managing succession and employee career development plans.
- Maintains knowledge of Nigerian labour law & ensures organizational compliance.
- Harmonise where appropriate cost effective compensation and benefit schemes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 7yrs experience as Human Resource Professional with min. 3 years as Manager in a 200+ employee company in Tech, Telecom, FMCG, Big 4 or a tier 1 bank.
- Good negotiation, onboarding, conflict management and team building skills.
- Ability to engage in intelligent energy and technology conversations.
- Excellent communication, customer facing,presentation & reporting skills.
- Master Degree & International work/ study experience is a plus.
What we'll provide
- A competitive pay plus performance bonus, health insurance & career development
- A dynamic, innovative, enabling work environment that stimulate creativity.
- An opportunity to work with the brightest mind in the industry.
- A chance to be part of the team that will build Nigeria and Africa's future.
- Factory Manager Job at HRLeverage
- Business Coordinator/ Content Editor
- Chief Operating Officer
- Franchise Marketing Manager - Stills at Coca-Cola Company
- Operations Assistant
- Facility Manager
- Production Manager
- Unit Manager and Financial Planner
- Executive Secretary Job at Whyte Cleon Limited
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings