Managing Director Job at A leading independent Oil and Gas exploration and production company
A leading independent Oil and Gas exploration and production company in Nigeria requires the services of an experienced and dynamic candidate for the position below:
Job Position: Managing Director
Job Location: Nigeria
Description and Requirements
- This position requires a candidate with vast experience in Oil & Gas and or with strong FMG experience in Senior Management, operational, technical and commercial practices.
- The candidate must have the capacity to lead and manage multiple concurrent projects and work in a team environment.
- The candidate must have worked in a similar role for at least 10 years at Senior Management / Board level in a reputable company and with overall working experience of not less than 25 years.
- This position will report to the Board and have the ultimate responsibility for the Company’s performance.
Qualifications and Key Accountabilities
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Sciences, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other relevant disciplines from a reputable University.
- Postgraduate qualifications in Business Administrations and other relevant fields would be an advantage.
- Must be above 45 years of age but not more than 60 years
- Coordinate resources both internally and externally to ensure the continued growth of the company.
- Identify and implement new business opportunities.
- Implement the decisions of the Board of Directors and act as the focal point for a relationship with the Board.
- Provide direction for the commercial, sales, technical and other teams for achieving challenging targets and objectives.
- Oversee the operations of the company and manage its compliance with legal and regulatory bodies/requirements.
- Proficiency in formulating policies, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures to achieve the company’s goals.
- Must have multicultural exposure with the ability to mix and interact at different levels of the society
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- We offer a competitive and attractive package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- General Manager Job at Tempkers
- Supervisor Job at De Raph City Travel and Tour
- General Manager Job at Alan & Grant
- Supervisor Job at Chase Gaming Solutions
- General Manager Job at HRLeverage
- General Manager Job at Physioconnect Nigeria Limited
- General Manager - Operations Job at White Soul Motors Limited
- General Manager Job at Avant Halogen
- General Manager Job at Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited
- General Manager Job at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited