Marketing Executive Job at Anthills Digital Marketing Agency
Anthills Digital Marketing Agency was established with the aim of maximizing profits in the advertising agency industry. We want to compete favorably with leading digital marketing advertising agencies in Nigeria and of course throughout the globe, which is why we have put in place a competent team that will ensure that we meet and even surpass our customers expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing Executive
Job Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- ADM is currently hiring talented Marketing Executives f to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies
- He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- The goal of this current role at ADM is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Proven experience as Marketing Executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- B.Sc/B.A in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Digital Marketer Job at ValueFronteira Limited
- Social Media Socialist Job at TAR Global Placement Consulting
- Content Writer Job at Gratis Digital World
- Content Developer Job at Baldon Clothiers
- PeeCredit Recruitment for a Communications Specialist
- Digital Marketer Job at Virgin-landmarts
- Marketing Executive Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Marketer Job at Progressive Advancement Centre for Entrepreneurship (PACE)
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager
- Digital Marketer Job at AAA Finance and Investment Company Limited