Marketing Executive Job at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited is a real estate development platform that provides investors with access to debt investment offering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running from the off and create innovative pieces of content that will help the business stand out. Situated in a start-up hub at Ikeja this is a perfect time for a marketer to join the business.
- Exciting opportunity for a skilled marketing executive ready for a new challenge. The candidate will ideally have experience of running a variety of marketing campaigns within an investment company.
Working as a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and designing the marketing strategy that will support revenue growth plans
- Recruiting and retaining staff
- Improving the current content marketing approach
- Enhancing the quantity and quality of marketing channels utilised
- Building cross divisional relationships to leverage resources (people, tech and budget) as well as working alongside the Director in creating and implementing a clear marketing strategy.
- Running regular customer and competitor analysis to continue to develop and improve product perception
- Forging a strong relationship with the sales team
- Ensure messaging is consistent in order to increase upselling potential
- Managing digital campaigns including social media, email marketing, content marketing, web and SEO.
- Growing brand awareness through creative marketing activities including press releases, events, social media, advertising and features in publications and sponsorship opportunities.
- Co-ordinating the creation of key business documents and marketing collateral e.g. case studies, reports etc.
- Working alongside CEO to undertake business development activities including networking, identifying key opportunities, market and competitor research.
- Managing internal communications campaigns, including staff events, staff newsletter and the intranet.
- Working alongside the Director to develop and improve internal systems, such as the firm’s PMS and CRM.
- Producing a monthly marketing report for The CEO to include data and analysis.
- Building and maintain relationships with customers and agencies.
- Proven success of managing a content marketing strategy
- Proven track record of generating revenue through marketing activities
- Clear understanding of the latest marketing techniques
- Experience of developing new technology stacks
- Infectious personality that can invigorate and drive teams of people
- Be a data-driven, analytics first marketer
- Accountability at director level
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Marketing Executive Job at Bethsaida Group of Companies
- Intern (Digital Marketing) Recruitment at Richbrands Group
- Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Buffer Media
- Collateral Limited Recruitment for a Marketing Executive
- Marketing Specialist Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited Recruitment for Social Media Assistant
- Graphic/Media Executive Recruitment at Grant Thornton Nigeria
- Marketing Consultant Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Swift Consulting
- Digital Marketing Manager Job at Buffer Media