Marketing Officer Job at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing Officer
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
- We are looking for an enthusiastic young graduate Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts.
- He/She will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion, must able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas, must be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.)
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to the existing and prospective Clients.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- B.Sc./HND in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Must reside in Surulere or it’s environs.
- Good knowledge of Human Resources marketing strategies
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the role as the subject.
- Marketing Assistant Job at Birdview Group
- Social Media Administrator Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for Manager, Media & External Relations
- PR / Marketing Lead Recruitment at Bionic Media
- Undergraduate Digital Marketing Officer Job at Charis Intelligence
- Product Support Analyst Jo at Babban Gona
- Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Padron Consulting Limited
- Commercial Analyst Job at AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited
- Marketing Executive (Male) Job at Orient Global Manufacturing Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at a reputable company