May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment for a Medical Sales Representative
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria's first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We seek applicants with required skills and competencies to occupy the position below:
Job Position: Medical Sales Representative
Job Location: Nigeria
Work start: 16.09.2020
- Reporting to the Business Manager, the incumbent will be involved in the promotion of the company’s assigned products to medical and allied professionals in teaching, general, private practice and pharmacies through various levels of marketing interviews/medical meetings sufficient to achieve the agreed prescription and sales target.
- Candidates must possess a B.Pharm or a degree in Pharmacology or Biological Sciences with at least one (1) year (NYSC inclusive) medical field sales experience with a reputable company.
- Applicants must be result oriented, self-motivated with good oral and written communication skills and must possess strong persuasion and presentation skills with proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Attractive and negotiable.
- Corporate Sales Executive Job at SENRI Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Champella Ventures
- Consultant Anaesthetist Job at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Business Development Officer Job at Aideplanet Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Sigma Consulting
- Sales Associate Job at a reputable company
- Business Development Executive Job at Shopsfit Nigeria
- Boutique Sales Representative Job at Lorache Consulting
- Business Development Officer Job at Grittyplus Limited
- Sales Executive Job at ASA ADVANCE TECH LTD