Mechanic Job at Abilele Projects Nigeria Limited
Abilele Projects Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mechanic
Job Locations: Kano,and Kaduna
- Carry out maintenance and repairs of machines to avoid breakdown
- Carry out maintenance/repairs of auxiliary equipment for the running of the machines
- To carry out efficient breakdown troubleshooting/fault finding of machines and equipment
- A minimum of an OND or Trade Test 1 in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years' experience
- Must be able to work with a team.
The person must:
- Must be able to read, write and send reports
- Must be computer literate
- Be energetic.
- Be able to troubleshoot mechanical faults on machines and equipment
- Have ability to use mechanical tools and instruments
- Have analytical and organizing skills
- Be safety conscious and pay attention to details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the e-mail e.g "Mechanic"
- Electrical Manager Job at Olam Nigeria Limited
- EPC Core Network Engineer Job at Proten International
- Site Reliability Engineer (Switching) Job at Interswitch
- DevOps Engineer Job at Interswitch
- StaadPro Instructor Job at MaxLearn
- Field Service Engineer Job at Biswal Limited
- Software Engineer Job at Vantage Advisory
- Project Software Engineer Job at Proxynet Communications
- Project Engineer Job at LOPTERRA
- Network Services Engineer Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited