Media Support Coordinator Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria's largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Media Support Coordinator
Advert Code: IE-2019-01-11256780305
Job Location: Lagos
Reporting To: Head Corporate Communications
Job Type: Full Time
- Develop materials to support communications strategies and oversee design, production and distribution of all branding/promotional material/corporate items.
- Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual to all stakeholders.
- Develop quality graphic material for Ikeja Electric- e.g projects and communication material- working on layouts and artwork pages ready for print
- Interpret the business needs and developing a concept to suit that purpose; estimating the time required to complete the work and providing cost to user departments.
- Creatively produce new ideas and concepts in accordance to IE Projects.
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD); proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Work on layouts and art working to ensure consistency with the IE brand
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Develop interactive design; commissioning illustrators and photographers; working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists to drive Ikeja Electric’s brand message.
- Experience in 2D Animations graphics and enlightenment campaign
- Motion Graphics editing skills
- Some social media management skill will be an added advantage.
- Manage all documentation of Ikeja Electric’s events via high quality photos and videos etc
- Produce materials to be used across board to engage both internal and external stakeholders – Documentaries, Videos, Photo stories, Interview clips etc
- To provide an archive of Ikeja Electric photographs/videos and other branded material for reference purposes
- To be an advocate for the latest tools, metrics and techniques; advising on media trends and best practices.
- Consult with user departments to obtain multimedia project objectives, specs, and working materials
- Develop concepts and design ideas based on project objectives; participate in brainstorming sessions, produce rough comps and prepare final comps for clients
- Design and produce simple to complex multimedia presentations; prepare files for imaging to film 4-color printing, advanced media, and electronic delivery
- Plan, manage and report project status, budget, and milestone achievements for all phases of a project.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the unit Head or Head of Department
- Degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design and management experience required
- At least 6-8 years management experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, and advertising
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
- Knowledge of HTML and web site management.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must understand Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash
- Experience with Adobe After Effects & video editing (a plus) needed for this position
- Knowledge of HTML, DHTML CSS, ActionScript & Drupal.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to make evaluative judgments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
- Olohi Integrated Farms Limited Recruitment for Director of Operations
- Operations Officer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Group Accounts Manager Job at Culminate Consulting
- Habike Queens World Limited Recruitment for Operations Manager
- MasterMindsHRSG Recruitment for Project Director
- Construction Project Manager Job at SA&B Mega Resources
- Project Manager Job at COOPI
- TITILAYO ODUS&COMPANY LTD Recruitment for Project Management Officer
- Brand Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Project Management Officer Job at Easterly Global Limited