Medical Director Job at Federal Medical Centre, Owo
The Management of Federal Medical Centre, Owo hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Job : Medical Director (CEO)
Job Location: Owo, Ondo
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the Institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health.
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the Hospital.
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit;
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Evidence of Medical research is an added advantage;
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT is a requirement.
- Candidates must be Medical or Dental practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than twelve (12) years Post qualification;
- Candidates must be fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent registerable by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
Salary & Allowances
Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of Officer.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should enclose Twenty (20) copies of application letters and Curriculum Vitae with copies of all relevant documents to be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Director of Administration,
Federal Medical Centre, Owo,
Michael Adekunle Ajasin Road,
- Candidates should enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than 1000 words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, at least one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of not less than twenty-five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidates academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.
Deadline: 6th October, 2017.
- Medical Laboratory Technician/ Laboratory Assistant Job at PAMO University of Medical Sciences (PUMS)
- Medical Officer Job at Lagoon Hospitals
- Laboratory Analyst Job at Sterling Resources
- Male Nurse Job at Recore Limited
- Clinical Project Manager
- Medical Laboratory Scientist (Chemistry) Job at Imo International Health Systems
- Intern Radiographer Job at Lily Hospitals Limited
- Pharmacist Job at A leading Hospital
- Staff Nurse Job at A leading Hospital
- Staff Nurse Supervisor Job at A leading Hospital