Medical Doctor in Kelina Hospital Lagos
Kelina Hospital is a surgical hospital, specialised in Minimally Invasive Surgery. Kelina was the first hospital in Nigeria to do Laser Lithotripsy for Kidney Stones (PCNL, RIRS, 2011), Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy (2012), Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate (HoLEP, 2018). Kelina does Laparoscopic Surgery in General Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology among others. HoLEP, PCNL, RIRS are the most common surgeries we do each week.
A) OPEN POSITION
Kelina Hospital, Lagos located at No 7, Ologun Agbaje Street, off Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island is recruiting for a MEDICAL DOCTOR (Full-time)
- Preferably male candidate for gender balance
- Candidate must be a resident of Lagos.
- Candidate must possess at least 2 years post-NYSC experience.
- Candidate must have completed internship where applicable.
- Must be highly computer-skilled
- Certified by relevant professional bodies where this applies.
C) HOW TO APPLY
Visit the career page of our website www.kelinahospital.com/career and fill out the application form. Your application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- A letter of application for the job
- Scanned copies of certificates
- Scanned passport-sized photograph of the candidate.
Only applications that follow the above steps, will be considered.
E) JOB DESCRIPTION
- Attend to all patients during your shift.
- Conduct a round with or without managing Consultant during your shift.
- Make progress notes for all patients during your shift.
- Ensure tasks are updated during your shift.
- Ensure all patients admitted during a shift are under the care of a Consultant.
- Ensure patients seen by external Consultants are billed appropriately.
- Inform Consultant in charge of a patient before admission and discharge of patients in his care. This is done by the doctor on the duty.
- Inform Consultant of patient’s status everyday including weekends.
- Ensure tasks handed over are completed and any leftover tasks properly handed over.
- Prepare medical reports and ensure they are edited by the managing Consultants.
- Ensure patients for urological procedures admitted overnight have stat doses of Nitrazepam.
- Ensure all patients for surgery sign a written informed consent form prior to the procedure.
- Ensure all patients admitted during your shift are clerked and same documented in clinical notes.
- Prepare discharge summaries for all urology patients discharged.
- Present all cases admitted during the handing over and be clinically abreast about management of same patients.
- Nursing Officer Job at Echolab Radiology and Laboratory Services
- Nursing Officer Job at Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic
- Job Openings at Helium Health
- Job Vacancies at Wellness Healthcare Limited
- Medical Officer Job at Alliance Hospital Services Limited
- Registered & Auxiliary Nurse Job at Chion Family Medical Centre
- Senior Medical Officer Job at Zenith Care Hospital
- Pharmacist Job at Rexxonis
- Medical Officer Job at Desol Medical Solutions Limited
- Healthcare Assistant Job at Desol Medical Solutions Limited