MEP QA/ QC Engineer Job at a reputable company
A reputable Company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: MEP Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/ QC) Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
- Identify the contractual QAQC requirements. Identify, select, collect, and maintain international applicable standards and codes.
- Prepare the QAQC project documentation (Project Quality Plan, Project Procedures and/or Instructions, Method Statements, Inspection & Test Plans, Checklists) In line with the contractual requirements and the applicable international standards and codes.
- Compile Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QAQC) training programs.
- Instigate regular meetings to share and promote the adoption of the best practices and techniques
- Regularly carry on internal and external audits to monitoring the compliance of the processes to the QAQC requirements.
- Identify, record, and report the non-conformance correctly.
- Identify, promote, record, and report the preventive actions.
- Promote the QAQC approach and Initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers and records to ensure and document the compliance of the QAQC system adopted for the projects.
- Regularly inspects measuring and testing equipment and coordinate calibration activities.
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Having a minimum of 3 years’ working experience in this position.
- Having successfully worked in Oil & Gas projects as a QAQC lead; having worked in NLNGs project will be considered as preference.
- Valid COREN certification.
- Good communication skills.
- Being a team player, able to establish a cordial and professional relationship with workers and management.
- Owing a sound knowledge of MEP technical and quality standards and regulations.
- Being conversant with the Oil &Gas working techniques and practices.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, CAD viewers and Acrobat Suite.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Current Job Opportunities at a Real Estate Compnany
- Quality Control Officer Job at Quick Service Restaurant
- Latest Recruitment at Emmastina International Limited
- Technical Officer Job at daytona recruitment agency
- Data Analyst Job at Sigma Consulting
- Employment Opportunities at West Africa Container Terminal
- Graduate Engineers Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
- Employment Opportunities at Marriott International
- Electrical / Electronics Engineer Job at Labana Rice Mills Limited
- Technical Sales Engineer Job at Toten Consulting