Gurion Nigeria Limited is a reputable organization that is into Importing, Exporting, Industrialists, Business Reps and General Merchants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Microbiologist
Job Location: Lagos
- Developing methods for enrichment of food borne pathogens, RNA/DNA extraction and detecting of food borne pathogens from food samples.
- Expert on traditional microbiological methods.
- Conduct clear and concise communication with colleagues (cross-functional) and supervisors through oral updates, written reports and technical meetings.
- Be organized with ability to document procedures and results
- Communicate effectively and to work independently and collaboratively is essential.
- Food Microbiology, genomics or related field
- 2 or more years experience in commercial product development or industrial setting
- Strong background in food microbiology, biochemistry Experience sequencing and library preparation is a plus.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, organized individual with a strong desire to innovate/develop new products. Desire to be part of a fast-paced dynamic research and development environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates must be based in Lagos.
- Production Pharmacist at Therapeutic Laboratories Nigeria Limited
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Sales/Service Officer
- Registered Nurse (Female) at Hazon Holdings
- Medical Officer Job at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Nurse Anaesthetist Job at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Medical Records Officer Job at Society for family health (SFH)
- Psychologist Job at Heartland Alliance International
- Medical Doctor Job at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Site Laboratory Technician Job at Critical Recue International