Gurion Nigeria Limited is a reputable organization that is into Importing, Exporting, Industrialists, Business Reps and General Merchants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Microbiologist
Job Location: Lagos
- Developing methods for enrichment of food borne pathogens, RNA/DNA extraction and detecting of food borne pathogens from food samples.
- Expert on traditional microbiological methods.
- Conduct clear and concise communication with colleagues (cross-functional) and supervisors through oral updates, written reports and technical meetings.
- Be organized with ability to document procedures and results
- Communicate effectively and to work independently and collaboratively is essential.
- Food Microbiology, genomics or related field
- 2 or more years experience in commercial product development or industrial setting
- Strong background in food microbiology, biochemistry Experience sequencing and library preparation is a plus.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, organized individual with a strong desire to innovate/develop new products. Desire to be part of a fast-paced dynamic research and development environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Candidates must be based in Lagos.
- Intern Pharmacist
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Senior Medical Officer
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Doctor
- Medical Marketer
- R&D Operations Assistant Job at Reckiit Benckiser
- Medical Practitioner
- Supply Chain Management System (SCMS) Intern I at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)