MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2020
Are you a young, energetic and enthusiastic person aged between 20-26 years? If the answer is a resounding YES, then we are looking for you!
Recruitment for our Global Graduate Programme for 2020 has officially kicked off and we are excited to meet graduates who have ambition, drive and ideas to join the MTN family.
Title: MTN Global Graduate Programme 2020
What the MTN Global Graduate Programme can do for you?
This programme will provide you with an accelerated career path and the opportunity to genuinely make a difference in your community. Through this programme we will grant you high-level business exposure from day one where you will have an opportunity to experience rotations in different areas of our organisation. This challenging and rewarding adventure will see you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts where you will develop future solutions that will shape not only the future of our customers but yours too.
The MTN Global Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Global Leadership & Career team, as well as on-the-job development through placement into strategically aligned roles. The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in South & East Africa, West Africa, and the Middle East. The blended learning experiences will include critical experiences, immersive experiences coupled with coaching and mentorship.
- Corporate Services
- Sales & Distribution
- Risk & Compliance
- Digital Services
- Chief Operating Officer’s Office
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Enterprise Business
- Customer Services
- Age limit: 26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English Language
- Must have a valid international passport
You must exhibit MTN Values: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Intergrity, and a CAN-DO attitude.
You must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditons
- Open Plan Office
- High Performance Culture
Come realise your full potential and see why we were named ‘Africa’s most valuable telecommunications brand’ in 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Please take note:
All applicants must be Nigerian citizens who have completed their NYSC (proof is required) and who have a valid international passport.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Agroreams Consulting Limited
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at A reputable Real Estate firm
- Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduate Program 2020
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Eden Care and Resourcing Limited
- Graduate Trainee & Analyst Job at FundQuest Financial Services Limited
- Student - Graduate Internship Recruitment at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Matrix Energy Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Dream Print Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited
- Miraton Matador Recruitment for Graduate Trainee