N-Power Application Portal 2020 - Apply Now
N-Power Application Portal 2020 - Apply Now
The N-Power application portal 2020 (https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup) is now open for registration. to all the eligible Nigerians. The N-Power programme is specifically for unemployed youths within the ages of 18-35.
Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying.
https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup is the official registration portal where the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development will receive and process the application of intending N-power beneficiaries
N-Power Registration Portal 2020 – How to Apply
The 2020 npower.fmhds.gov.ng registration is easy. Just create your account, then sign in and upload all the required documents.
While applying, all N-Power applicants should note the following:
1. The portal is only open to applicants aged 18-35
(This means you must be born between 1985 and 2020)
2. Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:
a. A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
b. A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPENG or PGN files
c. Valid contact – Email address or a working phone number
d. Your degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health
3. Log on to the N-Power application portal at www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
4. Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
a. Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
b. The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation
c. Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface
d. Bio-Data and Contact page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information
e. Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not, The N-Power programme is open to all.
i. The N-Tech and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates
ii. (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health science such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the science
iii. Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate
f. Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
i. International Passport
ii. National ID Card issued by NIMC
iii. Valid Driver’s License
iv. Permanent Voter’s Card
g.Review and Submit Page
i. Review all the information you have inputted and then submit
ii. Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe
N - POWER SELECTION PROCESS
As earlier mentioned, for you to apply for N - Power jobs, you need to meet the minimum requirements ( if any ) for your respective program. Afterwards, the selection process will be based on:
- The passing of relevant tests.
- Your zeal to push yourself beyond the borders of your comfort zone.
- Your tenacity to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- Your expression of genuine interest in whichever area you desire.
2020 N-Power Application Portal
Interested and qualified applicants should logon to the N-Power registration portal at https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup to apply.
MTN - 09060000445, 09060000446, 09060000447, 09060000448, 09060000449, 09060000450, 09060000451, 09060000452, 09060000453, 09060000454
GLO - 09055555960, 09055555961, 09055555962, 09055555963, 09055555964, 09055555965.
ETISALAT - 09099998401, 09099998402, 09099998403
- Elevate Your Career with a European Degree from IU International - Germany’s largest University! Same Mission, New Name.
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at a reputable company
- 2021/2022 Fully Funded Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS)
- Graduate Customer Support Intern Recruitment at WhoGoHost
- Ongoing Recruitment at Creative Associates International
- 2021 NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Awards
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Mechanically Advanced Technologies Limited
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Financial Officer (NYSC) Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Graduate Trainee Proposal Writer Recruitment at Ladlas Prince