Network Management Engineer Job at TTC Mobile
TTC Mobile is competent Telecom Training, Digital Marketing Training, and Entrepreneurship training in Nigeria; a foremost IT & telecommunication engineering training company in Texas USA and Lagos Nigeria, with a number of IT Courses, Telecommunication Engineering Courses, Digital Marketing Courses, Entrepreneurship Courses that lead to telecommunication jobs and other kind of jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Network Management Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Purpose of Job
- To monitor the network 24/7, provide support for management and efficient configuration of systems that are used for
- monitoring and service feasibility, ensuring appropriate design and notification are provided in line with the requirement of the user departments.
Expected Key Results:
- Setup network application based on the requirements of the requesting unit.
- Ensure smooth running of all network monitoring transmission network
- Ensure continuous engagement of vendors and OEMs on service related issues.
- Ensure Core Network and Customer links are functioning at full capacity .Monitoring and ensuring applications are functioning properly.
- Ensure efficient performance of various servers and services managed by MCC.
- Ensure regular automatic backup of Core networks elements( Cisco routers and switches)
- Setup dashboard to monitor KPIs for the various units within the organization.
- Generate and compile regular reports/availability for each of the Colo site and service provider.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- University Degree in Engineering(Minimum of 2.2/Upper Credit)
- Professional Qualification (CCNA, ITIL, LPIC/CompTIA, etc.) an added advantage.
- Ability to leverage technology to develop and enhance functional competencies
- Database Management - Mysql, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Knowledge of networking and network monitoring/management.
- Knowledge and experience with various web technologies.
- Open Source software customization.
- Knowledge of current IT trends and technologies in software development.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Minimum 2 years Experience
- Experience in Linux and monitoring system environment.
- Sound understanding and extensive experience in SNMP. TR-069 and network management.
- Experience in Perl, PHP and Python.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Network Operations Trainee Recruitment at Tizeti Network Limited
- Information Technology Officer Job at Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Teacher Recruitment at Jesuit Memorial College
- Network Support Engineer Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Computer Technician/Operator Job at RDK Consulting Services
- Gulf Treasures Limited Recruitment for an IT Support Assistant
- Skyedge Nigeria Limited Recruitment for an IT Officer
- IT Manager Job at a reputable company
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Officer Recruitment at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Computer System Analyst Recruitment at Rehoboth Palace Nigeria Company