Nigerian Air Force Past Questions for Airmen/ Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2014)
The NAF BMTC Exam Questions Are Drawn From Their Past Questions & Answers. It Is Advisable To Get The Questions & Answers On Time So That You Can Start Making Adequate Preparation For The Exam.
The Nigeria Airforce Examination consist of three basic parts which are
i. English language
iii. General Knowledge
They consist of opposite in meaning, nearest in meaning and filling the gap. There are usually 20 questions in all.
They consist of percentage, ratio, simple interest, sets, probability, sets, statistics, conversions, simple and compound interest, age and work, area and volumes, profits and loss e.t.c. In all there are usually 20 questions to answer.
This question usually covers a wide area including the other subjects like chemistry, physics, biology, history of Nigeria, Nigeria current affair, all about Nigerian Airforce, World organizations such as OPEC,UN,ECOWAS, OAU as well as knowledge of information technology e.t.c. In all there are usually 10 questions, some times even 20 questions.
In total, there are 50 Questions.
We have about 6 different Past Test, making it 300 Questions. They are in softcopies (pdf) and they are Printable.
Place an order now and it will be sent to your email before close of work today.
So what are you waiting for? Get your copy and start preparing ahead of time
To Purchase online, .
Alternatively, you can make Payment into the following Bank Account:
Account Name: Jobgurus Services
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Number: 0115494188
Account Name: Jobgurus Services
Bank Name: Diamond Bank
Account Number: 0050779131
Finally, send your Depositor's name, e-book requested for, and your email address to email@example.com or 08188649791
After payment confirmation, we'll immediately forward the ebooks to your mail box.
Nigerian Air Force Airmen/ Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2014) for SSCE/ NECO/ NCE/ND Applicants
The Nigerian Air Force invites application from suitable qualified candidates for Nigerian Air Force Airmen/ Airwomen recruitment exercise (BMTC 2014) for SSCE/ NECO/ NCE/ND applicants
Basic Requirements and Qualifications
- The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND Applicants applying as non-tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 22 years of age by 31 December 2014 and must possess SSCE/NECO/GCE.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years of age by 31 December 2014 and must possess NCE/ND or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Those who will be older than 22 and 24 years for non-tradesmen and tradesmen respectively by 31 December 2014 need not apply.
- Applicants with University diplomas are not qualified to apply as tradesmen and women.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
Application Starting Date
Online Registration Starts On 24th February, 2014
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2014
How to Apply
1.) Qualified candidates are advised to click here to apply online
2.) All Qualified Applicants are to complete application form online and make payment at the following designated banks:
- United Bank for Africa
- Access Bank
- First Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Union Bank,
- Sterling Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Unity Bank
- Skey Bank
3.) All Applied Applicants should print out the following underlisted documents after payment of application fee at the designated banks:
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent / guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
4.) Applicants are to note that applications submitted online without payment of application fee at the above mentioned banks will not be validated for processing
- Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 19-26 May, 2013.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website as from 24th February, 2014 or call the following support lines: 09-870 8475, 09-870 4817 and 08078406568 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Recruitment 2019
- List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Recruitment Aptitude Test 2019
- Volunteers at Empowerment for Local People Foundation
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates For DSSC 26 Selection Board 2019
- Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Nationwide Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2019
- Nigeria Police Academy recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course (SSC) 2019
- Nigerian Army Successful Candidates For Direct Short Service Commission Course 24/2019