Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates For DSSC 26 Selection Board 2019
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 26 Selection Board interview held at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State from 15 – 23 December 2018. Accordingly, these candidates are to report for training at Nigerian Naval College, Onne Port Harcourt on Monday 11 February 2019 from 0800 (8am).
Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original and photocopies of:
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Duly completed Registration Forms.
- National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Certificate of registration with professional bodies.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One black lounge suite.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 x 6 bed.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- Two white long sleeved shirts and 2 polo shirts.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two long skirts.
- One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
Note: Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Wednesday 13 February 2019 will not be accepted for training.
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Recruitment 2019
- List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Recruitment Aptitude Test 2019
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Recruitment 2019
- Volunteers at Empowerment for Local People Foundation
- Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Nationwide Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2019
- Nigeria Police Academy recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course (SSC) 2019
- Nigerian Army Successful Candidates For Direct Short Service Commission Course 24/2019
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) List of Selected Candidates (1st stage)
- Nigerian Navy Nationwide Recruitment 2019