NNPC sends Invite to Shortlisted Candidates for Aptitude Test in 1st June, 2019
A release today in Abuja by the Corporation’s GGM, Group Public Affairs Div., Mr. Ndu Ughamadu, quoted Chief Operating Officer (COO), Services, Mr. Isa Inuwa, as informing in a broadcast that shortlisting of candidates for the exercise has been concluded
The release stated that shortlisted candidates have been scheduled to sit for Computer Based Testing (CBT) on Saturday, 1st June, 2019 across the Country.
“Notification of progression to the next stage has been sent to all shortlisted candidates via text and e-mail, while other details such as test centre and time will be sent on or before the 27thof May, 2019,” the release stated.
He relayed that validation of credentials of candidates would be a continuous process throughout the exercise, stressing that candidates discovered not to meet the requirements or who had presented false documents at any stage would be withdrawn from the exercise.
The NNPC management, in the release, appreciated staff of the corporation who had contributed to the success of the exercise so far, expressing optimism that others who will be called upon to provide support during the upcoming stages would equally discharge their assigned tasks with the commitment, integrity and sense of responsibility.
An earlier release by Mr. Ndu Ughamadu, on 27/3/2019, had informed that the CBT would be administered in about 50 centres across the country, saying those who emerge successful in the test would subsequently be invited for oral interviews for final selection.
Have you been invited for the Test?
Then is time to prepare.
If you are among the lucky ones to have been invited for this NNPC aptitude test on June 1st, you need to start preparing immediately.
Download NNPC Past Questions to prepare yourself with possible questions that are likely to be asked.
- SEO & Marketing Intern (NYSC) Recruitment at Formplus
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited
- Fresh Graduate Process Automation & Control Engineer Recruitment at Schneider Electric
- Content Writer Intern Recruitment at Degrees and Careers
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2020
- Graduate Trainee / Audit Trainee Recruitment at MBO Audit & Consult
- Graduate Finance Associate Recruitment at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Agro-Park Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) 2020
- Graduate Energy Sales Representative Recruitment at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- NYSC Corps Member (Front Desk) Recruitment at Strugz