Node.JS Developer Job at Conclase Consulting
Conclase Consulting - Our goal is to serve as your technology partner with a focus on providing solutions. We use a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs and then advise on the best solutions for your current and future need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Node.JS Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
- To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- At least two years experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Quality Assurance Analyst Job at DRO Health
- Junior Frontend Developer Job at Cyhermes Limited
- Software Tester Job at Poise and Etiquette
- React JS Developer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- UI / UX Designer Job at Parkway Project Limited
- React Native Developer Job at Conclase Consulting
- Back End Developer Job at vasiti.com
- System Administrator Job at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Website / Social Media / Graphics Designer Job at Ngcom Network Solutions
- Senior PHP / Code Igniter Developer Job at Zercom Systems