Noemdek Limited Recruitment for a Graduate Logistics Procurement Analyst
NoemDek is an EPC company firm incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the oil and gas firm, power generation, FMCGs e.t.c. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian petroleum and energy main industry in particular. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity, and expertise.
NoemDek Limited aims to be a force and significant player across the entire value chain of the oil & gas industry in Nigeria. We are poised to deliver solutions to our client’s technical problems and provide project management services as needed. NoemDek limited culture is one of focus, innovative and entrepreneurial management, which brings effective services to our clients, through communicative teamwork combined with efficient business and information technology systems
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Procurement Analyst
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and ensure on-time inbound and outbound deliveries to customers
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
- Negotiate rates with forwarder
- Pursue improvement for the inventory and logistics systems by giving updates and suggestions
- Manage and provide the required documents and certificates for delivery.
- Ensure prompt partnership with relevant logistics firms.
Admin Support - Vendor Registration:
- Manage and provide the required documents and certificates for registration.
Public Sector - Sales:
- Locate or propose potential business deals and build business relationships with current and potential clients
- Oversee weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales assessments and reporting
- Meet or exceed annual sales goal.
Who can apply for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field with 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in a logistics company.
- Should understand procurement and logistics process
- Prior experience working with a freight company
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Typing speed 60wpm.
- Outstanding communication, negotiations, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Dispatch Rider Recruitment at Kuddy Cosmetics
- Transport Officer Job at Amazuma Services Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at SombreiroConsulting
- Receptionist / Mobilization Officer Job at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
- Hotel Procurement / Purchasing Officer Job at Ibis Lagos Airport-Hotel
- Dispatch Rider Job at YD Consultancy Services Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at Omoileri International Resources Company Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at Taeillo Furniture
- Aviation & Logistics Supervisor Job at Sahara Group
- Manager of Logistics / Courier Company Job at HUB360 Circuits Limited