Office Assistant (Retail) Job at Talentsquare
At talentsqr (RC 1453480), we are helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them-- we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Office Assistant (Retail)
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a competitive Office Assistant to help customers identify and purchase the products they desire. Duties include selling, restocking, managing the office and merchandising.
- The goal is to provide high-class customer service and to increase the company’s growth and revenue through sales maximization as well as the smooth operation of the store.
- The ideal candidate will also be a driven Social Media Specialist who is able to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Proven working experience in retail sales and office operations
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- ND/HND qualification.
N50,000 - N60,000 monthly.
- Digital Marketer Job at Endive Projects
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Public Relation Officer Job at Easterly Global Limited
- Marketer Recruitment at AETI POWER SYSTEMS AND CONTROL LTD
- Marketing Executive Job at Franko Paints and Painting Services Nigeria
- Freelance Marketing Manager Recruitment at Buylesser Online Shopping Mall
- Marketing Executive Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Digital Marketer/ Web Developer Job at CDV Properties & Development Limited
- Tekniteed Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Sales and Marketing Account Executive
- Social Media/Customer Service Executive Recruitment at Pivotage Consulting