Office Coordinator Job at MainOne Cable
MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Office Coordinator
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum years of Experience: 1
- The Office Coordinator will be responsible for all front desk duties like manning the switchboard, receiving, endorsing letters and applications.
Other responsibilities include:
- Supervise service assistants at office location.
- Provide administrative/operational support to office.
- Receive and document all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Channel client’s queries to the right department/person(s)
- Manage the booking and use of Board and Meeting rooms.
- Manage the distribution of office supplies and consumables
- Welcome clients and visitors, and ensure they are comfortable.
- Assist with other tasks assigned as necessary to support the department.
- Facility Management at the office location-escalate and follow-up with resolution of all issues raised
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- HND / BSc in any relevant discipline.
- At least 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- Time, Negotiation & self-management skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and Customer Service Orientation
- Must be detail oriented and organized. Must be able to multitask and work with little supervision.
- Must be self-driven to accomplish tasks and assignments
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools i.e Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
- Effective Communication and good command of written/spoken English.
- Basic Secretarial & Computer Skills and proficiency with MS Office Applications.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise duties and have a positive attitude to work.
- Maintain consistent punctuality and smart professional appearance.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Executive Assistant Job at Corporate Headhunters Limited
- Male Secretary Job at GBC Professional Services
- Customer Relations Officer
- Administrative and Logistics Officer Recruitment at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Admin / HR Officer Recruitment at Rinaebo Integrated Services Limited
- Floor / Admin Manager Recruitment at CaFFa House Limited
- Secretary Job at Strugz
- HR / Administrative Manager Recruitment at Noktell Hotel & Resort
- Secretary Job at Strugz
- Admin Manager Job at Amazuma Services Limited