Operations Manager Job at GLOBAL HEALTHCARE LTD.
Global Healthcare Limited - Our company is one of Nigeria’s leading pioneer healthcare management consultancy company incorporated in 2005. We are motivated by the inherent opportunities and challenges in developing a market that has good potential for continuous growth. Our goal is to make the difference wherever we are and whatever we are into. The difference might be lowering the cost burden to end users or improving the quality of healthcare delivered to compete in global markets. We specialize in providing services that enhance hospital performance and healthcare delivery. Our landmarks are prominent throughout the healthcare space in Nigeria.Our package includes Turnkey design of health facilities, Hospital Information System (HIS), management of healthcare facilities, procurement, training and installation of medical equipment among many others
We are one of the few turnkey healthcare companies in Nigeria with a dedicated pool of highly qualified professionals from various fields in the healthcare management and clinical practices.
We are recruiting competent and dynamic individuals to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Manager
Job Location: Anthony Village, Lagos
Reports to: Managing Director
- Operations manager is a senior level employee who coordinates and oversees all activities within the organization and ensures efficiency and productivity at all times. The individual assists the Managing Director in effectively managing the company’s business operations towards achieving overall business goals and objectives by ensuring that work performance aligns with standards and that employees’ behavioural conduct are in line with the company’s policies and business ethics.
- Work closely with the Managing Director in developing and implementing business strategies to facilitate the achievement of short and long term business goals by ensuring operational activities are always geared towards the achievement of the company’s overall business goals and objective
- Prepare operational policies and ensure effective implementation by all heads of department
- Set standards by which employee and organisational performance are effectively assessed
- Work closely with Managing Director and Finance department to plan annual budgets in line with company's budgetary policy
- Maintain a seamless office system by ensuring effective functioning of all departments and manage staffs by preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Professional management of patient inquiries and complaints
- Provides radiology services by directing and coordinating the services of radiology and diagnostic imaging procedures; overseeing staff in operation of imaging equipment, such, as x-ray machines, fluoroscopes, computerized tomography (CT) scanners, or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment.
- Supports patient care by resolving radiology issues with physicians, radiologists, radiology technologists, and ancillary staff; improving and maintaining quality assurance program for department functions.
- B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences, Humanities and other related fields
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Hands-on experience on the job or similar job role is required
- A professional certification in management or related field will be an added advantage
Requisite Skills / Experience:
- Research and Development skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite or related software
- Experienced in budget management
- Excellent client management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Good organizational and team management skills.
Attractive and negotiable
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Project Manager Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Operations Assistant Job at FirstCourt Property Limited
- Technical Project Manager Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Project Manager Job at CapitalSage
- Operations / Admin Officer Job at Reuxville Homes
- Nationwide Sales and Business Development Opening
- Job Openings at GBC Professional Services
- Job Vacancies at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager / Civil Engineer Recruitment at Moytel Consultants
- Project Manager Recruitment at Netconstruct Nigeria Limited