Operations Manager Job at Growth in Value Alliance
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Operations Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute detailed work schedule
- Ensure the smooth running of the channels of communication with the clients.
- Ensure renewal notices are sent to clients in a timely manner
- Facilitate timely, consistent and proactive support for the provision and prompt delivery of policy documents, receipts and other customer related documents.
- Maintenance of good relationships with clients.
- First Degree (Minimum 2:2)
- Masters (an advantage)
- 5 years of relevant after Sales and support service experience in:
- Professional Services Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service and Relationship Management
Core Competencies & Skills Needed for the Job
- Proper ethics and integrity
- Excellent Dress Sense
- Excellent human relations.
- Corporate behavior, knowledge and sound judgment
- Desire for self-development
- Qualities of a team leader and promote / facilitate team work
- Ability to create synergies and sense of ownership at work
- Client contact experience
- Experience in back-office operations.
- Conflict management skills
- Informed and transparent decision-making skills
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel etc.)
- Fluency in English (any other foreign language will be an advantage)
- Promote learning and knowledge management Share knowledge
Functional Competencies Needed for the Position:
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships
- Organize and prioritize field work schedules to meet different needs and deadlines
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts thereby focusing on core process performance, strategic objectives and customer satisfaction
- Measure the cross-functional efforts
- Recognize opportunities for process innovation by researching best practices and promoting better and more effective ways of doing things
- Demonstrate good knowledge of Information Technology and apply such to daily work / Maintain information and databases
- Prepare timely inputs and reports
- Must possess analytical and logical thinking processes with the ability to apply pragmatic solutions within regulatory / organization laid down boundaries
Must within a short period of time demonstrate full understanding:
- Of the main processes and methods of work regarding the position
- Of the organizational policies and procedures relating to the position and apply them consistently in work tasks
- Constantly strive to keep job knowledge up to date through self directed study and other means of learning.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in Microsoft word), current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Project Manager Job at First Equitorial
- Operations Manager Job at Sigma Consulting
- Project Manager Job at Ralds & Agate
- Operation Supervisor Job at a reputable company
- Saipem Contracting Nigeria Job at Saipem Contracting Nigeria
- Store / Operations Officer Job at Sauce Factory
- Head of Operations and Projects Recruitment
- Operations Supervisor Job at Homeland Integrated Offshore Services
- Operations Manager Job at Caronik Security
- Project Engineer Job at LOPTERRA