Operations Manager Job at vasiti.com
Vasiti builds technology platforms, leverages eCommerce and optimizes its supply chain to enable student entrepreneurs scale their small businesses through selling their products or services to a larger market, gaining all-round support needed to scale and deliver excellent customer service. Vasiti handles all the back-office operations to deliver value to customers(online shoppers).
Are you looking for the opportunity to make valuable contributions and develop relevant skills to advance your career? Or do you love to take up exciting challenges and work with innovative team members to build world-class products and solutions? Then we are the right fit for you
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Operations Managerto join our versatile team to achieve our operational objectives.
- As an Operations Manageryou will be tasked with managing all operationalneeds of Vasiti including providing leadership to our teams, developing and implementing vital policies, procedures, strategies and best practices across various departments as well as optimizing our processes.
- Develop and implement vital operational policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership to teams and promote a culture of excellence and discipline.
- Review, develop and optimize operational processes within Vasiti.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Ensure Vasiti is legally compliant in her operations.
- Monitor and evaluate KPI’s of teams and advice on key areas to improve.
- Assist in recruitment, training and performance management of employees.
- Collaborate with teams and departments to achieve Vasiti objectives (short-term and long term).
- Develop and implement relevant strategies to ensure Vasiti remains competitive and delivers excellent service all round.
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Experience budgeting and forecasting.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the requirements should send in their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the above job role as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
- Latest Job Vacancies at Fountline Telecommunications
- Operations Specialist Job at Carlcare Development
- Operations Assistant Trainee Recruitment at PEC Balloons and Events
- Project Manager Job at George Houston Resources Limited
- Operations Manager Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Hotel Operation Manager Job at a reputable company
- Operations Officer (NYSC) Job at Libra Motors Limited
- Project Manager Job at Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Catholic relief services
- Ongoing Recruitment at MasterMindsHRSG