Operations Officer (Lagos)
Fulfilgate Associates is a leading consulting firm established to offer cost reduction and revenue improvement solutions to both private companies and government institutions. Amongst other services, we work with our clients to design and implement the necessary framework from recruitment of the right employees to identification of training and manpower development needs; design training and manpower development programmes; implement the identified programmes and carry out post training evaluation to measure the impact and effectiveness of our trainings on the competencies of participants in their assigned tasks and responsibilities.
Our Client, a Consumer Lending Company is urgently recruiting for various positions.
Job Title: Operations Officer (Lagos)
- First degree in finance, economics, accounting or any relevant course
- Relevant professional qualification
- Not less than 2 years as loan operator in retail credit organization with the following attributes/skill:
- Risk Assessment capabilities
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft applications)
- Attention to details
- Familiarity with industry practice and professional standards
- Strong analytical and communication skill
- Review loan applications to ensure required documents are supplied
- Ensure successful loans meet the company’s RAC
- Reconciliation of loans and deduction schedules
Interested applicant should send CV with a brief profile indicating their preferred job and location to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application closes on Monday 11th February 2019.
- Team Lead, IT Risk Management Job at First Bank of Nigeria
- LOAN UNDERWRITER /VERIFICATION OFFICER
- DIRECT SALES AGENT
- Client Engagement Officer
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment for an Analyst, Insurance Risk Management (Supervisory)
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for a Data Analyst
- Insurance Advisor Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Analyst, IT Risk Management Job at First Bank of Nigeria
- Analyst, Database Management Job at First Bank of Nigeria
- Ongoing Recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria