Payroll Accountant Job at AZA Finance
AZA Finance is an established provider of currency trading and cross-border payment solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure. By leveraging cutting edge technology in our flagship products, AZA is able to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to, from and across frontier markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Payroll Accountant
Job Location: Remote
Department: Finance Operations
Job type: Full time
- We are looking for an experienced payroll accountant to overview daily payroll operations in our company and manage our payroll system.
- To ensure success as a payroll accountant, you should demonstrate knowledge of applicable tax laws and ideally have experience in a similar role.
- A first-class payroll accountant will be detail-oriented and someone who can accurately and timely process salaries.
- To succeed in this role, you must have strong mathematical skills and knowledge of national and regional laws on payroll and taxes.
- Standardized all payroll accounting functions by ensuring that all the aspects of payrolls and benefits workflow are accurate and in compliance with all organizational requirements
- Reconcile and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions on accounting software
- Ensure all payroll procedures are in line with governmental laws & policies
- Gather and update data in the payroll system along with maintaining confidentiality of employees' records
- Conduct payroll reports, analyze data, maintain and examine accounting records, and assist in tax management
- Work in conjunction with the HR Department to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates
- Create and maintain payroll files
- Prepare and participate in internal payroll audit.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- A minimum of five years of experience as a Payroll Accountant, or in a similar role
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent people management skills
- Proactive and able to work in fast-pacing environment
- Attentive to details and thriving excellence in each and every task
- Can-do attitude owner and problem solving thinker
- Flexibility and Resilience Practitioner
- Problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to details
- Highly organized
- Accountable and Reliable
- Passionate about the role.
- Great career development opportunities in a fast growing Fintech Company
- Ownership: All team members are empowered to bring ideas and make a difference in a dynamic and casual work environment
- A competitive salary at every stage of your growth
- Workplace pension contributions
- 24 days statutory paid annual leave in addition to local public holidays, plus an extra day for birthdays. Including 4 days for Christmas/New Year break
- Company funded private medical insurance: dental, medical, and optical services coverage based on your jurisdiction
- 2x-3x Group life insurance based on your jurisdiction
- Performance bonus & Equity Incentives Plan
- Growth: Access to a personal growth budget (FTEs/PERM Only)
- Mentor & Buddy Program
- Complimentary breakfast, snacks & drinks
- Team Building and Happy Hours Events
- Employee mental health support
- A One-Time Work from Home Allowance
- Employee Referral Program.
- AZA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment.
- AZA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
- Accountant Job at TippyToes KidCare Nursery and Daycare
- Accountant Job at City Sports Group Limited
- Unit Accountant Job at Sundry Foods
- Cashier Job at Sojourner Hotels
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lovekids
- Job Openings at Sales Force Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Taghini Foods
- Station Cashier Job at Rainoil Limited
- Audit Officer Job at IFEX Express Limited
- Senior Accountant Job at Brilliant Performance Solutions Limited